First of all, I apologize for the terrible pictures, but you will get over it. I promise.
Some nights, you just don't feel like going out. Some nights, you feel like laying on the floor, even though there is a perfectly good couch, with two of your three roommates, reading good literature, and baking ridiculously easy cookies. Oh, hello, last Friday night...
These cookies are easy-peasy, with 4 ingredients and, like, a grand total of 20 minutes start to finish (baking time included). They require one bowl, one spoon, one baking sheet, and one oven, equipment-wise. So you really can make them, even if you "live in a frat house with no tasty food." No excuses.
Oh, and I apologize for the imprecise measurements, but if it really bugs you, all I can say is: pull the stick outta your butt, and start being more impulsive. Kthanks.
Fluffernutter-Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 regular jar of creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 regular jar of Jet Puffed marshmallow creme
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter and egg thoroughly. Mix in marshmallow creme, but DO NOT mix thoroughly. You should still be able to see white streaks.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Be careful not to overmix.
- Drop in spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Allow to completely cool on cookie sheet before you try to remove them, or they will crumble.